Security Video Recorder, Multi-plexer &
Remote Monitoring System
With Computer Software
EchoVue 405 (Built-in 4 Channel Multiplexer)
EchoVue 805 (Built-in 8 Channel Multiplexer)
EchoVue 1605 (Built-in 16 Channel Multiplexer)
- Built-in Multiplexer - Record / Playback / Network / Backup
- Optional 80/160/240/320GB Hard Drive for Video Storage
- Recording Speed of up to 60fps
- 1 Channel Audio Recording
- Quad/Switching Display for Live Viewing While Recording
- Remote Monitoring - Internet/LAN/WAN/PSTN Connection
- Continuous Alarm, and Scheduled Recording Modes
- Built-in Motion Detection with independently controlled motion sensitvity level for each channel
- Easy Playback and Forward/Reverse Search with Jog/Shuttle Operation
- Playback by Date, Time, Camera or Alarm Events
- USB 2.0 Port for External Back-up Device (CD-RW, DVD-RW, USB 2.0 memory stick, external HDD)
- P/T/Z Camera Control
- Network Connection (RJ-45 Ethernet) and Remote Client Software
- On-Screen Menu Programming
- 4 Alarm Inputs, 1 Alarm Output
- Compatible with Most Analog Monitors
- Remote Controller
- Dynamic & Static IP Support
- Name camera up to 8 characters.
- 16 Grids for motion areas.
- Independently control motion sensitivity levels per channel.
- 8 channel DVR has 8 channel loop out.
- Two Level Password Protection (User/Admin)
- Automatic Email Notification:
Alarm, Video Loss, Power Loss, HDD Failure
- Hidden/Covert Camera Function
The EchoVue Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is a high-quality compact recorder that combines the functions of recorder and mutiplexer into one unit.
Having no tapes to maintain, replace, or rewind means this recorder can be setup once and virtually forgotten about until and unless a review of the video becomes necessary. It also dramatically reduces the down time for maintenance or repair that is generally associated with VCRs.
Using the Internet backbone, user is able to view the site remotely with EchoVue software. users can view and download both live and recorded images from anywhere in the world
Easy Access to Front Panel Control
Operating and programming the EchoVue is effortless with the easily accessible front control panel. It is no longer an issue where the DVR should be placed.
A quad/switching display of live video from all four cameras can be viewed during recording.
Alarm Trigger or Continuous Recording
Recording can be done continuously, for a scheduled time in a 24-hour period, or on an alarm input basis. Each camera has its own alarm input for alarm-activated recording. Using a combination of these programmable features allows the user to extend the total recording time.
80GB Hard Drive
The 80 GB hard drive generally allows continuous recording for up to 2 to 4 weeks under the most common recording conditions. Recording time will vary depending on quality, number of cameras recorded, and recording rate. When the available hard drive storage space is consumed, the EchoVue will automatically record over the beginning of the video. No more worrying about rewinding or changing tapes, or replacing them as they wear out.
Playback and Record Simultaneously
Recording does not need to be stopped in order to playback the video. Entering the desired time, date, and camera number allows the user to instantly access any recorded video without having to stop the recording. Search functions during playback allow frame-by-frame viewing, fast playback, and playback of alarm events.
Two Level Password Protection(User/Admin)
The EchoVue uses password protection to guard against unauthorized or unintentional recording or playback.
Embedded Linux Operating System (O/S)
EchoVue has much higher reliability than PC based DVR due to its high performance CPU(32BIT RISK CPU) with the Embedded Linux OS.
Live view, playback and network transmission can be performed while recording.
USB 2.0 Port for external back-up device
CD-RW, DVD-RW, USB 2.0 memory stick, external HDD
This function can be done on-site or remotely via the Internet.
- Alarm Inputs: 4 pairs, Push-in
- Alarm Outputs: 1 pair of relay contacts, push-in
- Camera Inputs: 4 BNC
- Monitor Output: 1 BNC and 1 S-Video
- Input Voltage: 110v-220v, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 watts
- Video Standards: NTSC or PAL, switchable
- Video Compression: Wavelet
- Recording Speed: 1-60 fps (NTSC), depending on system setup
- Video Storage: 80 GB hard drive
- Video Inputs: 4
- Video Outputs: 2 (1 AV monitor, 1 S-Video)
- Alarm Inputs: 4, Normally open dry contact
- Alarm Output: 1, Normally open latching Form A
- Operating Temperature: 41F - 104F (5C - 40C)
- Relative Humidity: Maximum 80% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 14.2"(W)x13.25"(D)x4.25"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 20 lb
EchoVue 405 (Built-in 4 Channel Multiplexer- SADVR-1) $990.00
EchoVue 805 (Built-in 8 Channel Multiplexer- SADVR-2) $1,490.00
EchoVue 1605 (Built-in 16 Channel Multiplexer-SADVR-3) $1,990.00
Internal Hard Dives (Sold Seperately)
80 GB $120.00 - 160 GB $160.00 - 240 GB $250.00 - 320 GB $350.00
HOW TO ORDER:
TOTALLY SECURE 128 BIT ENCRYPTED ONLINE ORDERING!
Other Ways To Order:
Order by phone @ 512-719-3595
Order by fax @ 512-719-3594
Order by mail @
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
P O Box 82148, Austin Texas, 78708
UPS Insured Shipping (USA) $15.00
Copyright: 2005, Ralph Thomas
All Rights Reserved.
Note: Photos And Web Graphics Are Imbedded With Security Code
That Notifies Us Of Any Other use On The Internet.