9 Element Yagi Antenna
The Model# XL 4500, Series
III, 9 Element Yagi Antenna is a custom manufactured handheld unit incorporating
a detachable handle and 9 element array for maximum signal reception and
better directivity. Unlike general purpose antennas which simply receive
signals, this unit is specifically designed to provide the sensitivity
and directivity needed to locate low power difficult to find transmitters.
The antenna is specifically designed to work with most receivers, analyzers,
scanners and detectors.
The XL 4500 Series III is ideal for electronic countermeasures, TSCM,
EMC pre-compliance testing, EMI, medical, scientific, industrial and narrow
beam transmission or reception applications.
Every XL 4500 Series III antenna is custom hand manufactured and individually
tested to insure maximum performance.
• Designed to work with most receivers, analyzers, scanners
• Highly directional
• 9 element high gain design
• 100% genuine copper elements
• 20 dBd gain over conventional antenna designs
• Lightweight, less than 16 oz.
• Isolated driven element
• 7 driver elements
• 10” reflector element for excellent spurious signal
• Heavy duty PVC/ABS construction
• Frequency spectrum 5 MHz to 6.1 GHz
• Detachable heavy textured rubber handle
• 17.5” x 10.25” w/7” handle
• Includes 3’ BNC extension cable
• Standard BNC connector
• Professional matte black acrylic finish
• Complete with comprehensive operations manual
XL 4500, Series III, 9 Element Yagi Antenna $195.00
TOTALLY SECURE 128 BIT ENCRYPTED ONLINE ORDERING!
Other Ways To Order:
Order by phone @ 512-719-3595
Order by fax @ 512-719-3594
(Click Here For Fax-in Form Your
Can Print Out )
Order by mail @
Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
P O Box 82148, Austin Texas, 78708
Here For Mail-in Form You Can Print Out )
UPS Insured Shipping (USA) $15.00
TO COUNTERMEASURES MENU
Dealer Wholesale Discounts In Lots Of 3, 5, 10 and 20.
Call 512.719.3595 for pricing.
All Rights Reserved